What began as a vacant lot, dormant for 25 years, became Waterview Marketplace, a fully-leased 150,000LSF lifestyle center. This now-taxable site borders on one of the most affluent communities in New Jersey and attracts populations throughout the day and night. Located at the pulsing intersection of Route 46 and Route 202, it has direct access to I-287 and has transformed Morris County’s Route 46 corridor.
- 150,000LSF lifestyle center, attracts both daytime and nighttime populations.
- 100% leased. Anchor tenants: Whole Foods Market, HomeSense, Orangetheory Fitness, Ulta Beauty, Old Navy, Shake Shack, Paper Store.
- Direct access to I-287, at the intersection of Route 46 and Route 202.
- Located in a high- income, high-density area of Morris County, ranked as the 6th most affluent county in the United States (according to 2010 Census data), within Parsippany-Troy Hills, a township consistently mentioned in national Best Places to Live rankings, which borders on Mountain Lakes, one of the most affluent cities in New Jersey.
- Transformed Morris County’s Route 46 retail corridor, created jobs and tax revenue.